Annual Pack 82 Dues for Existing Scouts and Adult Leaders
- Click here to pay basic annual Cub Scout dues (no Scout Book or Scout Life magazine) – [$185/yr]
- Click here to pay annual Cub Scout dues with Scout Life magazine (no Scout Book) – [$200/yr]
- Click here to pay annual Cub Scout dues with Scout Book (no Scout Life Magazine) – [$200/yr]
- Click here to pay annual Cub Scout dues with Scout Life magazine and Scout Book – [$220/yr]
- Click here to pay annual Adult Leader dues – [$90/yr]
New Pack 82 Scouts
Pack dues are payable each fall, see our registration page for more info. These dues cover your national BSA membership, a subscription to our scouting magazine, and other items including a pinewood derby car kit, patches, awards, a Scoutbook.com account, and other pack expenses.
The basic Pack dues are $185. Optional items include a subscription to Scout Life magazine and the appropriate Cub Scout Handbook. Dues do not cover a pack’s full expenses, and are supplemented by fundraising.
Dues cover expenses including the following:
-National Scouts BSA registration
-Insurance at $3/scout
-Badges, awards, and pins
-Pinewood Derby race car kit
-Materials for Pack and Den (activities and facility rentals)
-Spring pack family campout food and campsite rental
-General pack expenses, including fees paid to national BSA.